Subject: [PATCH 0/6] [Outreachy] check-ref-format: parse-options

From: "George Espinoza via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 08:09:54 +0000

This command currently handles its own argv so by teaching it to use
parse-options instead we can standardize the way commands handle user input
across the project.

Because OPT_BOOL data structure is being used on --normalize --no-normalize
can now be utilized.

NO_PARSEOPT flag was also removed to update git.c with the conversion of the
structure in this command.

This is Micro-Project #3 that states: Teach a command which currently
handles its own argv how to use parse-options instead..

Helped by: emily shaffer [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Helped by: johannes schindelin [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

Signed-off-by: george espinoza [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

george espinoza (6):
  [Outreachy] merge-ours: include parse-option.h
  [Outreachy] check-ref-format: parse-options
  This file wasn't supposed to change during my git push for
    check-ref-format :(
  [Outreachy] check-ref-format: parse options
  [Outreachy] check-ref-format: parse-options
  [Outreachy] check-ref-format: parse-options

 builtin/check-ref-format.c | 47 +++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 git.c                      |  2 +-
 2 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: efd54442381a2792186abc994060b8f7dd8b834b
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-449%2FGeorgecanfly%2Fcheck-ref-format-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-449/Georgecanfly/check-ref-format-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/449
-- 
gitgitgadget