Subject: [PATCH 0/1] [Outreachy] doc: remove api-index

From: "Heba Waly via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 12:48:28 +0000

Remove both api-index.txt and api-index-skel.txt as the API documentation is
being moved to the header files, so the index is not needed anymore because
the doc files (Documentation/technical/api-*.txt) will be gone.

Make changes to Documentation/Makefile accordingly.

Signed-off-by: Heba Waly [email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Heba Waly (1):
  api-index: remove api doc index files

 Documentation/Makefile                     | 11 +++------
 Documentation/git.txt                      |  3 ---
 Documentation/technical/.gitignore         |  1 -
 Documentation/technical/api-index-skel.txt | 13 ----------
 Documentation/technical/api-index.sh       | 28 ----------------------
 5 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/.gitignore
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-index-skel.txt
 delete mode 100755 Documentation/technical/api-index.sh

base-commit: da72936f544fec5a335e66432610e4cef4430991
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-456%2FHebaWaly%2Fremove-api-index-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-456/HebaWaly/remove-api-index-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/456
-- 
gitgitgadget