Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Move 'git commit-graph read' subcommand to test helper

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:58:19 +0000

As discussed [1], the 'git commit-graph read' subcommand has little value to
users and should instead live in a test helper. The implementation was able
to move almost wholesale, with only some new code to find the default object
directory. This was necessary because of some tests that use a bare
repository.

Thanks, -Stolee

[1] 
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Derrick Stolee (1):
  test-tool: use 'read-graph' helper

 Documentation/git-commit-graph.txt | 12 ------
 Makefile                           |  1 +
 builtin/commit-graph.c             | 68 ------------------------------
 t/helper/test-read-graph.c         | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/helper/test-tool.c               |  1 +
 t/helper/test-tool.h               |  1 +
 t/t5318-commit-graph.sh            |  2 +-
 t/t5324-split-commit-graph.sh      |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/helper/test-read-graph.c

base-commit: d9f6f3b6195a0ca35642561e530798ad1469bd41
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-460%2Fderrickstolee%2Fcommit-graph-read-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-460/derrickstolee/commit-graph-read-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/460
-- 
gitgitgadget