Subject: [PATCH 0/1] contrib: Add --recursive flag for bash completion

From: "James via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 00:47:51 +0000

This flag was missing from the list, and I use it quite often :)

Signed-off-by: James Shubin [email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to Git! Please be advised that the
Git community does not use github.com for their contributions. Instead, we
use a mailing list ([email-masked]) for code submissions, code reviews,
and bug reports. Nevertheless, you can use GitGitGadget (
https://gitgitgadget.github.io/) to conveniently send your Pull Requests
commits to our mailing list.

Please read the "guidelines for contributing" linked above!

James Shubin (1):
  contrib: Add --recursive flag for bash completion

 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

base-commit: d9f6f3b6195a0ca35642561e530798ad1469bd41
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-461%2Fpurpleidea%2Ffeat%2Fcompletion-recursive2-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-461/purpleidea/feat/completion-recursive2-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/461
-- 
gitgitgadget