Subject: [PATCH 0/1] git-compat-util.h: drop the PRIuMAX definition

From: "Hariom Verma via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:09:22 +0000

Git's code base already seems to be using PRIdMAX without any such fallback
definition for quite a while (75459410edd (json_writer: new routines to
create JSON data, 2018-07-13), to be precise, and the first Git version to
include that commit was v2.19.0).

Therefore it should be safe to drop the fallback definition for PRIuMAX in
git-compat-util.h.

This addresses https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/issues/399

Hariom Verma (1):
  git-compat-util.h: drop the `PRIuMAX` definition

 git-compat-util.h | 4 ----
 1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: d9f6f3b6195a0ca35642561e530798ad1469bd41
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-473%2Fharry-hov%2Fpriumax-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-473/harry-hov/priumax-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/473
-- 
gitgitgadget