Subject: [PATCH 0/1] git-p4: use lfs.storage instead of local .git/lfs

From: "r.burenkov via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:30:08 +0000

Use lfs.storage if it defined in git.config. If lfs.storage not define -
used local .git/lfs.

Original code uses local .git/lfs in sync/clone operations, but if you have
external lfs storage better to use it.

panzercheg (1):
  git-p4: use lfs.storage instead of local .git/lfs Use lfs.storage if
    it defined in git.config. If lfs.storage not define - used local
    .git/lfs. Original code uses local .git/lfs in sync/clone
    operations, but if you have external lfs storage better to use it.

 git-p4.py | 8 ++++++--
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: d9f6f3b6195a0ca35642561e530798ad1469bd41
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-483%2Fpanzercheg%2Fgit-p4-improve-lfs-logic-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-483/panzercheg/git-p4-improve-lfs-logic-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/483
-- 
gitgitgadget