Subject: [PATCH 0/1] commit-reach: fix first-parent heuristic

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

I originally reported this fix [1] after playing around with the trace2
series for measuring performance. Since trace2 isn't merging quickly, I
pulled the performance fix patch out and am sending it on its own. The only
difference here is that we don't have the tracing to verify the performance
fix in the test script.

See the patch message for details about the fix.

Thanks, -Stolee

[1] 
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

[RFC PATCH 6/6] commit-reach: fix first-parent heuristic

Derrick Stolee (1):
  commit-reach: fix first-parent heuristic

 commit-reach.c | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: a4b8ab5363a32f283a61ef3a962853556d136c0e
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-51%2Fderrickstolee%2Ffirst-parent-heuristic-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-51/derrickstolee/first-parent-heuristic-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/51
-- 
gitgitgadget