Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add HTTPS proxy SSL options (cert, key, cainfo)

From: "Jorge via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 21:36:41 +0000

Git currently supports connecting to proxies through HTTPS. However it does
not allow you to configure SSL options when connecting (i.e. client cert,
key, cainfo). These set of commits add the necessary options and
documentation needed to support them.

Libcurl already has support for this so changes are somewhat minimal.

I didn't see integration tests under /t or tests that verified libcurl
integration. Is there another recommended way to add unit tests for these
changes? I did verify manually with an HTTPS proxy that the options were
having the desired effect.

./bin-wrappers/git -c http.proxy=https://<PROXY-HOSTNAME> \
-c http.proxycert=<CERT> -c http.proxykey=<KEY> \
clone https://github.com/jalopezsilva/dotfiles.git

Jorge Lopez Silva (2):
  http: add client cert for HTTPS proxies.
  config: documentation for HTTPS proxy client cert.

 Documentation/config/http.txt | 14 ++++++++++
 http.c                        | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 2 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 51ebf55b9309824346a6589c9f3b130c6f371b8f
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-559%2Fjalopezsilva%2Fhttps_proxy_ssl_options-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-559/jalopezsilva/https_proxy_ssl_options-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/559
-- 
gitgitgadget