Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix a git stash -p corner-case

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 18:52:32 +0000

This corner case came up a couple of times in my personal usage of git stash
-p: I wanted to stash only part of a split hunk, and it didn't work.

I originally intended to do a full fix (for details, see the commit message
of the second patch), but in the year since I wrote this patch pair, I found
the current work-around plenty satisfactory.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  t3904: fix incorrect demonstration of a bug
  stash -p: (partially) fix bug concerning split hunks

 builtin/stash.c        | 2 +-
 t/t3904-stash-patch.sh | 6 +++---
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9fadedd637b312089337d73c3ed8447e9f0aa775
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-602%2Fdscho%2Fstash-p-corner-case-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-602/dscho/stash-p-corner-case-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/602
-- 
gitgitgadget