Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Accommodate for pu having been renamed to seen

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:04:12 +0000

This patch series adjusts Git's own source code to reflect that change.

Please note that even with these patches, there are still a couple places
where pu is used:

 * In the translations. These are legitimate words in languages that are not
   English (as in "gpg n'a pas pu signer les données" where "pu" is French
   for the English "could").
 * In upload-pack.c, where a variable named pu is short form for
   "pack-objects updates".

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  docs: adjust for the recent rename of `pu` to `seen`
  docs: adjust the technical overview for the rename `pu` -> `seen`
  tests: reference `seen` wherever `pu` was referenced

 Documentation/MyFirstContribution.txt         |  4 +-
 Documentation/SubmittingPatches               | 10 ++--
 Documentation/git-fetch.txt                   |  8 +--
 Documentation/git-ls-remote.txt               |  4 +-
 Documentation/giteveryday.txt                 | 10 ++--
 Documentation/gitworkflows.txt                | 16 +++---
 Documentation/howto/maintain-git.txt          | 52 +++++++++----------
 .../howto/rebase-from-internal-branch.txt     | 32 ++++++------
 Documentation/howto/revert-branch-rebase.txt  | 32 ++++++------
 Documentation/howto/update-hook-example.txt   |  6 +--
 Documentation/user-manual.txt                 |  2 +-
 t/t5505-remote.sh                             |  8 +--
 t/t5516-fetch-push.sh                         | 16 +++---
 t/t9902-completion.sh                         |  4 +-
 14 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 102 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5c2bcdf952448837f110308efeea592e47ad0143
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-668%2Fdscho%2Faccommodate-for-pu-having-been-renamed-to-seen-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-668/dscho/accommodate-for-pu-having-been-renamed-to-seen-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/668
-- 
gitgitgadget