Subject: [PATCH 0/2] add p in C tweaks

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:23:06 +0000

A code cleanup and small bug fix for the C version of add -p

dscho has pointed out that the bug fix in the second patch gets lost in the
other changes and suggested adding the last member of the enum (which fixes
the bug with handling 'e') as a separate patch. I'm unsure as it feels odd
to split up the introduction of the flags - I'd be interested to hear what
others think.

Phillip Wood (2):
  add -p: use ALLOC_GROW_BY instead of ALLOW_GROW
  add -p: fix checking of user input

 add-patch.c | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 1 file changed, 42 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: 47ae905ffb98cc4d4fd90083da6bc8dab55d9ecc
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-702%2Fphillipwood%2Fwip%2Fadd-p-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-702/phillipwood/wip/add-p-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/702
-- 
gitgitgadget