Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix trailers atom bug and improved tests

From: "Hariom Verma via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:52:29 +0000

Currently, there exists a bug in 'contents' atom. It does not show any error
if used with modifier 'trailers' and semicolon is missing before trailers
arguments. This small patch series is focused on fixing that bug and also
unified 'trailers' and 'contents:trailers' tests. Thus, removed duplicate
code from t6300 and made tests more compact.

Hariom Verma (2):
  t6300: unify %(trailers) and %(contents:trailers) tests
  ref-filter: 'contents:trailers' show error if `:` is missing

 ref-filter.c            | 21 +++++++++++++++---
 t/t6300-for-each-ref.sh | 49 +++++++++++++----------------------------
 2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2befe97201e1f3175cce557866c5822793624b5a
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-707%2Fharry-hov%2Ffix-trailers-atom-bug-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-707/harry-hov/fix-trailers-atom-bug-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/707
-- 
gitgitgadget