Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Clean up and improve git-imap-send.txt

From: "Philippe Blain via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:01:17 +0000

This series cleans up the documentation page for 'git imap-send', removes
the sslVerify config from the Gmail example, and uses more appropriate
Asciidoc syntax.

It is a rework of [1], incorporating Junio's suggestions from [2]. 

I split the suggestions in 2 commits to make reviewing the patches easier.
The third commit adds a note about localized Gmail folder names, which bit
me when I was configuring 'git imap-send' myself.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/[2] 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Philippe Blain (3):
  git-imap-send.txt: don't duplicate 'Examples' sections
  git-imap-send.txt: do verify SSL certificate for gmail.com
  git-imap-send.txt: add note about localized Gmail folders

 Documentation/git-imap-send.txt | 34 ++++++++++++++++++---------------
 1 file changed, 19 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

base-commit: d9cd4331470f4d9d78677f12dc79063dab832f53
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-715%2Fphil-blain%2Fimap-send-ssl-verify-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-715/phil-blain/imap-send-ssl-verify-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/715
-- 
gitgitgadget