Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ci: avoid ugly "failure" annotation in the GitHub workflow

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 20:19:25 +0000

Whenever the GitHub workflow runs in a fork that does not contain the
special-purpose ci-config branch, a big fat failure annotation greets the
casual reader. See e.g. 
https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/actions/runs/233438295

This is caused by the (non-fatal) failure to clone said branch. Let's avoid
that. It's distracting.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  ci: fix indentation of the `ci-config` job
  ci: avoid ugly "failure" in the `ci-config` job

 .github/workflows/main.yml | 5 ++---
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: e19713638985533ce461db072b49112da5bd2042
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-719%2Fdscho%2Favoid-error-in-ci-config-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-719/dscho/avoid-error-in-ci-config-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/719
-- 
gitgitgadget