Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Enable GPG in the Windows part of the CI/PR builds

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:09:48 +0000

While debugging the breakages introduced by hi/gpg-prefer-check-signature, I
noticed that the GPG prereq was not available on Windows, even if Git for
Windows' SDK comes with a fully functional GPG2.

The fix was easy, but finding out what was going on was not, so for good
measure, the fix is accompanied by a second patch that will hopefully make
future investigations into GPG-related problems much, much easier.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  tests(gpg): allow the gpg-agent to start on Windows
  tests(gpg): increase verbosity to allow debugging

 t/lib-gpg.sh | 29 ++++++++++++++++-------------
 1 file changed, 16 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

base-commit: 30e9940356dc67959877f4b2417da33ebdefbb79
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-728%2Fdscho%2Fci-windows-gpg-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-728/dscho/ci-windows-gpg-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/728
-- 
gitgitgadget