Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Avoid main as branch name in the test suite

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 08:56:34 +0000

In preparation for changing the default branch name to main, let's stop
using it as non-default branch name in the test suite.

This is the last preparatory step before the patch series that intends to
change the default branch name to main. See 
https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/655 for the entire game plan.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  t1415: avoid using `main` as ref name
  tests: avoid using the branch name `main`

 t/t1415-worktree-refs.sh     | 18 +++++++++---------
 t/t6012-rev-list-simplify.sh |  8 ++++----
 t/t6400-merge-df.sh          |  8 ++++----
 t/t6409-merge-subtree.sh     | 12 ++++++------
 t/t6430-merge-recursive.sh   |  4 ++--
 5 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: 306ee63a703ad67c54ba1209dc11dd9ea500dc1f
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-743%2Fdscho%2Favoid-main-as-branch-name-in-tests-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-743/dscho/avoid-main-as-branch-name-in-tests-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/743
-- 
gitgitgadget