Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ci: make the new GitHub workflow logic more defensive

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 21:27:09 +0000

Phil just reported that the check I added failed miserably
[https://github.com/phil-blain/git/runs/1238660958] in their fork, and the 
entire run would be abandoned. That's totally unintended, and was caused by
a different metadata format for older recorded runs.

Let's work around this particular issue, and then make the entire check a
lot more robust.

This patch series is based on js/ci-ghwf-dedup-tests.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  ci: work around old records of GitHub runs
  ci: make the "skip-if-redundant" check more defensive

 .github/workflows/main.yml | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 31 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4463ce75b7eea47f9b484b05957def655d3f46d5
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-748%2Fdscho%2Fci-ghwf-dedup-tests-defensive-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-748/dscho/ci-ghwf-dedup-tests-defensive-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/748
-- 
gitgitgadget