Subject: [PATCH 0/1] rebase: understand -C again, refactor

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 04:38:24 -0800 (PST)

Phillip Wood reported a problem where the built-in rebase did not understand
options like -C1, i.e. it did not expect the option argument.

While investigating how to address this best, I stumbled upon 
OPT_PASSTHRU_ARGV (which I was so far happily unaware of).

Instead of just fixing the -C<n> bug, I decided to simply convert all of the
options intended for git am (or, eventually, for git apply). This happens to
fix that bug, and does so much more: it simplifies the entire logic (and
removes more lines than it adds).

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  rebase: really just passthru the `git am` options

 builtin/rebase.c | 98 +++++++++++++++++-------------------------------
 1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8858448bb49332d353febc078ce4a3abcc962efe
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-76%2Fdscho%2Frebase-Cn-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-76/dscho/rebase-Cn-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/76
-- 
gitgitgadget