Subject: [PATCH 00/28] Use main as default branch name

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:43:30 +0000

This is the big one. This changes the default of init.defaultBranch to main,
reflecting what many open source projects already did (which was followed by
GitHub, Azure Repos and others).

Instead of one huge patch that reflects essentially a search-and-replace in
the test suite, this patch series splits the changes up into chunks that are
intended to be smaller than 100kB so that they are not rejected by the Git
mailing list. Interspersed between those changes are adjustments e.g. in
alignment, to make it easier to review (or recreate) the search-and-replace
patches.

Note that this branch is based on next, mostly because it would otherwise
conflict with en/merge-tests, jk/diff-release-filespec-fix and 
ds/maintenance-part-3.

The semantic conflict with pk/subsub-fetch-fix consists of just a single
line in t/t5526-fetch-submodules.sh needing s/master/main/g.

To avoid even more conflicts with topics that did not even make it to seen 
yet, this patch series specifically excludes t3404, t4013, t5310, t6300,
t7064, t7817, t9902: in those test scripts, we will still use master for the
time being. Once the topics in question have settled, I will send the
appropriate follow-up patches to adjust them to use main instead.

Don Goodman-Wilson (1):
  Change the default branch name to `main`

Johannes Schindelin (27):
  t0060: preemptively adjust alignment
  t[01]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t2*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t3[0-3]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t3416: preemptively adjust alignment in a comment
  t34*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t3[5-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t4*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t5323: prepare centered comment for `master` -> `main`
  t5[0-4]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t5503: prepare aligned comment for replacing `master` with `main`
  t550*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t551*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t55[23]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t55[4-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t5[6-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t6[0-3]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t64*: preemptively adjust alignment to prepare for `master` -> `main`
  t6[4-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t7[0-4]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t7[5-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t8*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t9[0-4]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  t9[5-7]*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  tests(git-p4): transition to the default branch name `main`
  t99*: adjust the references to the default branch name "main"
  tests: drop prereq `PREPARE_FOR_MAIN_BRANCH` where no longer needed

 refs.c                                        |   2 +-
 t/annotate-tests.sh                           |   8 +-
 t/lib-cvs.sh                                  |   2 +-
 t/lib-submodule-update.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t0002-gitfile.sh                            |   6 +-
 t/t0020-crlf.sh                               |   8 +-
 t/t0021-conversion.sh                         |  40 +-
 t/t0027-auto-crlf.sh                          |   4 +-
 t/t0028-working-tree-encoding.sh              |   4 +-
 t/t0041-usage.sh                              |  10 +-
 t/t0050-filesystem.sh                         |   6 +-
 t/t0060-path-utils.sh                         |   4 +-
 t/t0100-previous.sh                           |  18 +-
 t/t1004-read-tree-m-u-wf.sh                   |  40 +-
 t/t1008-read-tree-overlay.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t1009-read-tree-new-index.sh                |   4 +-
 t/t1011-read-tree-sparse-checkout.sh          |   2 +-
 t/t1021-rerere-in-workdir.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t1090-sparse-checkout-scope.sh              |  10 +-
 t/t1091-sparse-checkout-builtin.sh            |   2 +-
 t/t1300-config.sh                             |   8 +-
 t/t1301-shared-repo.sh                        |   4 +-
 t/t1305-config-include.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t1309-early-config.sh                       |   4 +-
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh                         |  72 +--
 t/t1402-check-ref-format.sh                   |  28 +-
 t/t1403-show-ref.sh                           |  18 +-
 t/t1405-main-ref-store.sh                     |  42 +-
 t/t1406-submodule-ref-store.sh                |  30 +-
 t/t1407-worktree-ref-store.sh                 |  32 +-
 t/t1408-packed-refs.sh                        |  12 +-
 t/t1410-reflog.sh                             |  56 +-
 t/t1411-reflog-show.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t1413-reflog-detach.sh                      |  24 +-
 t/t1414-reflog-walk.sh                        |  12 +-
 t/t1416-ref-transaction-hooks.sh              |  10 +-
 t/t1430-bad-ref-name.sh                       |  52 +-
 t/t1450-fsck.sh                               |   2 +-
 t/t1500-rev-parse.sh                          |   4 +-
 t/t1503-rev-parse-verify.sh                   |  28 +-
 t/t1505-rev-parse-last.sh                     |   8 +-
 t/t1506-rev-parse-diagnosis.sh                |   4 +-
 t/t1507-rev-parse-upstream.sh                 |  40 +-
 t/t1508-at-combinations.sh                    |  10 +-
 t/t1511-rev-parse-caret.sh                    |  26 +-
 t/t1512-rev-parse-disambiguation.sh           |   2 +-
 t/t1513-rev-parse-prefix.sh                   |   4 +-
 t/t1514-rev-parse-push.sh                     |  16 +-
 t/t1700-split-index.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t2007-checkout-symlink.sh                   |  10 +-
 t/t2009-checkout-statinfo.sh                  |   8 +-
 t/t2010-checkout-ambiguous.sh                 |   4 +-
 t/t2011-checkout-invalid-head.sh              |  16 +-
 t/t2012-checkout-last.sh                      |  48 +-
 t/t2015-checkout-unborn.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t2017-checkout-orphan.sh                    |  44 +-
 t/t2020-checkout-detach.sh                    |  28 +-
 t/t2022-checkout-paths.sh                     |  22 +-
 t/t2023-checkout-m.sh                         |  10 +-
 t/t2024-checkout-dwim.sh                      |  70 +--
 t/t2027-checkout-track.sh                     |   6 +-
 t/t2030-unresolve-info.sh                     |   6 +-
 t/t2060-switch.sh                             |  30 +-
 t/t2070-restore.sh                            |   4 +-
 t/t2106-update-index-assume-unchanged.sh      |   2 +-
 t/t2400-worktree-add.sh                       |  66 +--
 t/t2401-worktree-prune.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t2402-worktree-list.sh                      |  20 +-
 t/t2405-worktree-submodule.sh                 |   6 +-
 t/t3040-subprojects-basic.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3200-branch.sh                             | 248 ++++-----
 t/t3201-branch-contains.sh                    |  82 +--
 t/t3202-show-branch-octopus.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh                      |  40 +-
 t/t3204-branch-name-interpretation.sh         |   6 +-
 t/t3205-branch-color.sh                       |   8 +-
 t/t3206-range-diff.sh                         |  40 +-
 t/t3206/history.export                        |   2 +-
 t/t3210-pack-refs.sh                          |   4 +-
 t/t3211-peel-ref.sh                           |   4 +-
 t/t3301-notes.sh                              |   6 +-
 t/t3302-notes-index-expensive.sh              |   2 +-
 t/t3303-notes-subtrees.sh                     |   8 +-
 t/t3304-notes-mixed.sh                        |   8 +-
 t/t3308-notes-merge.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t3320-notes-merge-worktrees.sh              |   4 +-
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                             |  60 +--
 t/t3402-rebase-merge.sh                       |  44 +-
 t/t3403-rebase-skip.sh                        |   6 +-
 t/t3405-rebase-malformed.sh                   |   8 +-
 t/t3406-rebase-message.sh                     |  24 +-
 t/t3407-rebase-abort.sh                       |  18 +-
 t/t3408-rebase-multi-line.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3409-rebase-preserve-merges.sh             |  10 +-
 t/t3412-rebase-root.sh                        |  28 +-
 t/t3413-rebase-hook.sh                        |  42 +-
 t/t3415-rebase-autosquash.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3416-rebase-onto-threedots.sh              |  54 +-
 t/t3418-rebase-continue.sh                    |  24 +-
 t/t3419-rebase-patch-id.sh                    |  12 +-
 t/t3420-rebase-autostash.sh                   |   8 +-
 t/t3423-rebase-reword.sh                      |   6 +-
 t/t3427-rebase-subtree.sh                     |  20 +-
 t/t3430-rebase-merges.sh                      |  16 +-
 t/t3431-rebase-fork-point.sh                  |  32 +-
 t/t3432-rebase-fast-forward.sh                |  34 +-
 t/t3434-rebase-i18n.sh                        |   8 +-
 t/t3435-rebase-gpg-sign.sh                    |   4 +-
 t/t3436-rebase-more-options.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t3500-cherry.sh                             |  12 +-
 t/t3501-revert-cherry-pick.sh                 |   4 +-
 t/t3502-cherry-pick-merge.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3503-cherry-pick-root.sh                   |  10 +-
 t/t3504-cherry-pick-rerere.sh                 |  24 +-
 t/t3505-cherry-pick-empty.sh                  |  24 +-
 t/t3506-cherry-pick-ff.sh                     |   8 +-
 t/t3507-cherry-pick-conflict.sh               |   2 +-
 t/t3508-cherry-pick-many-commits.sh           |  38 +-
 t/t3509-cherry-pick-merge-df.sh               |   2 +-
 t/t3512-cherry-pick-submodule.sh              |   2 +-
 t/t3600-rm.sh                                 |  10 +-
 t/t3701-add-interactive.sh                    |   4 +-
 t/t3901-i18n-patch.sh                         |  40 +-
 t/t3903-stash.sh                              |  32 +-
 t/t3910-mac-os-precompose.sh                  |   6 +-
 t/t4014-format-patch.sh                       | 176 +++---
 t/t4015-diff-whitespace.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t4017-diff-retval.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t4038-diff-combined.sh                      |  14 +-
 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh              |   2 +-
 t/t4048-diff-combined-binary.sh               |  10 +-
 t/t4052-stat-output.sh                        |   4 +-
 t/t4056-diff-order.sh                         |   2 +-
 t/t4057-diff-combined-paths.sh                |  20 +-
 t/t4061-diff-indent.sh                        |  24 +-
 t/t4066-diff-emit-delay.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t4068-diff-symmetric-merge-base.sh          |  48 +-
 t/t4103-apply-binary.sh                       |  36 +-
 t/t4108-apply-threeway.sh                     |  14 +-
 t/t4121-apply-diffs.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t4122-apply-symlink-inside.sh               |   6 +-
 t/t4150-am.sh                                 |  26 +-
 t/t4200-rerere.sh                             |  20 +-
 t/t4201-shortlog.sh                           |   2 +-
 t/t4202-log.sh                                | 106 ++--
 t/t4203-mailmap.sh                            |   2 +-
 t/t4204-patch-id.sh                           |  26 +-
 t/t4207-log-decoration-colors.sh              |   6 +-
 t/t4208-log-magic-pathspec.sh                 |   4 +-
 t/t4211/history.export                        |   2 +-
 t/t4214-log-graph-octopus.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t4216-log-bloom.sh                          |   4 +-
 t/t4253-am-keep-cr-dos.sh                     |  20 +-
 t/t4257-am-interactive.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t5150-request-pull.sh                       |  34 +-
 t/t5304-prune.sh                              |   2 +-
 t/t5305-include-tag.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t5312-prune-corruption.sh                   |  16 +-
 t/t5317-pack-objects-filter-objects.sh        |   2 +-
 t/t5322-pack-objects-sparse.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t5323-pack-redundant.sh                     |  66 +--
 t/t5400-send-pack.sh                          |  60 +--
 t/t5401-update-hooks.sh                       |  24 +-
 t/t5402-post-merge-hook.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t5403-post-checkout-hook.sh                 |   6 +-
 t/t5404-tracking-branches.sh                  |   8 +-
 t/t5405-send-pack-rewind.sh                   |   6 +-
 t/t5407-post-rewrite-hook.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t5410-receive-pack-alternates.sh            |   4 +-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                         |  28 +-
 t/t5501-fetch-push-alternates.sh              |   4 +-
 t/t5502-quickfetch.sh                         |   6 +-
 t/t5503-tagfollow.sh                          |  12 +-
 t/t5504-fetch-receive-strict.sh               |  20 +-
 t/t5505-remote.sh                             | 148 +++---
 t/t5506-remote-groups.sh                      |   4 +-
 t/t5509-fetch-push-namespaces.sh              |  30 +-
 t/t5510-fetch.sh                              | 162 +++---
 t/t5511-refspec.sh                            |  12 +-
 t/t5512-ls-remote.sh                          |  26 +-
 t/t5514-fetch-multiple.sh                     |  30 +-
 t/t5516-fetch-push.sh                         | 500 +++++++++---------
 t/t5517-push-mirror.sh                        | 124 ++---
 t/t5518-fetch-exit-status.sh                  |   6 +-
 t/t5519-push-alternates.sh                    |  12 +-
 t/t5520-pull.sh                               |  30 +-
 t/t5521-pull-options.sh                       |  16 +-
 t/t5523-push-upstream.sh                      |  30 +-
 t/t5526-fetch-submodules.sh                   |  48 +-
 t/t5527-fetch-odd-refs.sh                     |  14 +-
 t/t5528-push-default.sh                       |  98 ++--
 t/t5529-push-errors.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t5530-upload-pack-error.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t5531-deep-submodule-push.sh                | 188 +++----
 t/t5533-push-cas.sh                           | 142 ++---
 t/t5534-push-signed.sh                        |   4 +-
 t/t5537-fetch-shallow.sh                      |  30 +-
 t/t5538-push-shallow.sh                       |  22 +-
 t/t5539-fetch-http-shallow.sh                 |  14 +-
 t/t5540-http-push-webdav.sh                   |   8 +-
 t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh                    |  40 +-
 t/t5542-push-http-shallow.sh                  |   8 +-
 t/t5543-atomic-push.sh                        |  80 +--
 t/t5545-push-options.sh                       |  62 +--
 t/t5548-push-porcelain.sh                     |  64 +--
 t/t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh                    |  20 +-
 t/t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh                   |  20 +-
 t/t5552-skipping-fetch-negotiator.sh          |   2 +-
 t/t5553-set-upstream.sh                       |  82 +--
 t/t5561-http-backend.sh                       |   4 +-
 t/t556x_common                                |   8 +-
 t/t5570-git-daemon.sh                         |  16 +-
 t/t5571-pre-push-hook.sh                      |   4 +-
 t/t5572-pull-submodule.sh                     |   4 +-
 t/t5580-unc-paths.sh                          |   2 +-
 t/t5581-http-curl-verbose.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t5582-fetch-negative-refspec.sh             |  22 +-
 t/t5601-clone.sh                              |   4 +-
 t/t5604-clone-reference.sh                    |  12 +-
 t/t5605-clone-local.sh                        |  10 +-
 t/t5606-clone-options.sh                      |   8 +-
 t/t5607-clone-bundle.sh                       |  14 +-
 t/t5608-clone-2gb.sh                          |   2 +-
 t/t5609-clone-branch.sh                       |   6 +-
 t/t5610-clone-detached.sh                     |   4 +-
 t/t5611-clone-config.sh                       |  16 +-
 t/t5612-clone-refspec.sh                      |  42 +-
 t/t5614-clone-submodules-shallow.sh           |   2 +-
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh                      |  50 +-
 t/t5617-clone-submodules-remote.sh            |   6 +-
 t/t5700-protocol-v1.sh                        |  16 +-
 t/t5701-git-serve.sh                          |  16 +-
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh                        |  50 +-
 t/t5703-upload-pack-ref-in-want.sh            |  60 +--
 t/t5801-remote-helpers.sh                     |  24 +-
 t/t6000-rev-list-misc.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t6001-rev-list-graft.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t6004-rev-list-path-optim.sh                |  14 +-
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh                    |  14 +-
 t/t6007-rev-list-cherry-pick-file.sh          |   4 +-
 t/t6008-rev-list-submodule.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t6009-rev-list-parent.sh                    |   6 +-
 t/t6012-rev-list-simplify.sh                  |   8 +-
 t/t6013-rev-list-reverse-parents.sh           |  10 +-
 t/t6016-rev-list-graph-simplify-history.sh    |   2 +-
 t/t6017-rev-list-stdin.sh                     |   8 +-
 t/t6018-rev-list-glob.sh                      |  50 +-
 t/t6019-rev-list-ancestry-path.sh             |   6 +-
 t/t6030-bisect-porcelain.sh                   |  10 +-
 t/t6040-tracking-info.sh                      |  54 +-
 t/t6050-replace.sh                            |  10 +-
 t/t6101-rev-parse-parents.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t6110-rev-list-sparse.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t6111-rev-list-treesame.sh                  |   6 +-
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh           |  14 +-
 t/t6120-describe.sh                           |  20 +-
 t/t6200-fmt-merge-msg.sh                      |  50 +-
 t/t6302-for-each-ref-filter.sh                |  58 +-
 t/t6400-merge-df.sh                           |   6 +-
 t/t6402-merge-rename.sh                       |  46 +-
 t/t6404-recursive-merge.sh                    |   4 +-
 t/t6405-merge-symlinks.sh                     |  14 +-
 t/t6406-merge-attr.sh                         |  24 +-
 t/t6407-merge-binary.sh                       |   6 +-
 t/t6409-merge-subtree.sh                      |  16 +-
 t/t6411-merge-filemode.sh                     |  10 +-
 t/t6412-merge-large-rename.sh                 |   6 +-
 t/t6413-merge-crlf.sh                         |   2 +-
 t/t6414-merge-rename-nocruft.sh               |   2 +-
 t/t6415-merge-dir-to-symlink.sh               |  22 +-
 t/t6416-recursive-corner-cases.sh             |  28 +-
 t/t6417-merge-ours-theirs.sh                  |  28 +-
 t/t6418-merge-text-auto.sh                    |  12 +-
 t/t6419-merge-ignorecase.sh                   |  10 +-
 t/t6422-merge-rename-corner-cases.sh          |  12 +-
 t/t6425-merge-rename-delete.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t6427-diff3-conflict-markers.sh             |  14 +-
 t/t6430-merge-recursive.sh                    |  18 +-
 t/t6432-merge-recursive-space-options.sh      |   6 +-
 t/t6433-merge-toplevel.sh                     |   8 +-
 t/t6434-merge-recursive-rename-options.sh     |   6 +-
 t/t6436-merge-overwrite.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t6437-submodule-merge.sh                    |  14 +-
 t/t6439-merge-co-error-msgs.sh                |   6 +-
 t/t6501-freshen-objects.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t7003-filter-branch.sh                      |  40 +-
 t/t7004-tag.sh                                |   8 +-
 t/t7030-verify-tag.sh                         |   2 +-
 t/t7060-wtstatus.sh                           |  26 +-
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh             |  14 +-
 t/t7102-reset.sh                              |   6 +-
 t/t7113-post-index-change-hook.sh             |   2 +-
 t/t7201-co.sh                                 | 110 ++--
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh                    |  20 +-
 t/t7403-submodule-sync.sh                     |  10 +-
 t/t7406-submodule-update.sh                   |  38 +-
 t/t7407-submodule-foreach.sh                  |  24 +-
 t/t7409-submodule-detached-work-tree.sh       |   8 +-
 t/t7417-submodule-path-url.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t7501-commit-basic-functionality.sh         |   2 +-
 t/t7502-commit-porcelain.sh                   |  12 +-
 ...3-pre-commit-and-pre-merge-commit-hooks.sh |  42 +-
 t/t7504-commit-msg-hook.sh                    |  24 +-
 t/t7505-prepare-commit-msg-hook.sh            |  20 +-
 t/t7508-status.sh                             |  58 +-
 t/t7510-signed-commit.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t7512-status-help.sh                        |  40 +-
 t/t7517-per-repo-email.sh                     |  12 +-
 t/t7600-merge.sh                              |  44 +-
 t/t7606-merge-custom.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t7608-merge-messages.sh                     |  36 +-
 t/t7610-mergetool.sh                          | 174 +++---
 t/t7611-merge-abort.sh                        |   4 +-
 t/t7612-merge-verify-signatures.sh            |   2 +-
 t/t7614-merge-signoff.sh                      |  24 +-
 t/t7701-repack-unpack-unreachable.sh          |   2 +-
 t/t7800-difftool.sh                           |  38 +-
 t/t7810-grep.sh                               |  28 +-
 t/t8001-annotate.sh                           |   2 +-
 t/t8003-blame-corner-cases.sh                 |   4 +-
 t/t8004-blame-with-conflicts.sh               |  14 +-
 t/t9001-send-email.sh                         |  28 +-
 t/t9100-git-svn-basic.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t9145-git-svn-master-branch.sh              |   6 +-
 t/t9151-svn-mergeinfo.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t9155-git-svn-fetch-deleted-tag.sh          |   2 +-
 t/t9156-git-svn-fetch-deleted-tag-2.sh        |   6 +-
 t/t9163-git-svn-reset-clears-caches.sh        |   2 +-
 t/t9169-git-svn-dcommit-crlf.sh               |   2 +-
 t/t9300-fast-import.sh                        |  82 +--
 t/t9301-fast-import-notes.sh                  |  14 +-
 t/t9302-fast-import-unpack-limit.sh           |  16 +-
 t/t9350-fast-export.sh                        |  86 +--
 t/t9351-fast-export-anonymize.sh              |   4 +-
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh               |  32 +-
 t/t9401-git-cvsserver-crlf.sh                 |  16 +-
 t/t9402-git-cvsserver-refs.sh                 |   8 +-
 t/t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors.sh        |  20 +-
 t/t9501-gitweb-standalone-http-status.sh      |  14 +-
 t/t9502-gitweb-standalone-parse-output.sh     |  16 +-
 t/t9600-cvsimport.sh                          |   2 +-
 t/t9601-cvsimport-vendor-branch.sh            |  16 +-
 t/t9602-cvsimport-branches-tags.sh            |   4 +-
 t/t9603-cvsimport-patchsets.sh                |   8 +-
 t/t9800-git-p4-basic.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t9801-git-p4-branch.sh                      |  16 +-
 t/t9806-git-p4-options.sh                     |  18 +-
 t/t9807-git-p4-submit.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t9811-git-p4-label-import.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t9903-bash-prompt.sh                        | 114 ++--
 t/test-lib.sh                                 |  13 +
 351 files changed, 3903 insertions(+), 3890 deletions(-)

base-commit: aff20da3a209088e7f8f3632077fa11b86453d67
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-762%2Fdscho%2Fuse-main-as-default-branch-name-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-762/dscho/use-main-as-default-branch-name-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/762
-- 
gitgitgadget