Subject: [PATCH] t2402: fix typo

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:48:07 +0000

From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>

In c57b3367bed (worktree: teach `list` to annotate locked worktree,
2020-10-11), we introduced a test case that wanted to talk about
"worktrees" but talked about "worktress" instead. Let's fix that.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
---
    t2402: fix typo
    
    Just a fix for a typo introduced in c57b3367bed (worktree: teach list to
    annotate locked worktree, 2020-10-11).

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-777%2Fdscho%2Ffix-worktress-typo-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-777/dscho/fix-worktress-typo-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/777

 t/t2402-worktree-list.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/t2402-worktree-list.sh b/t/t2402-worktree-list.sh
index b85bd2655d..795ddca2e4 100755
--- a/t/t2402-worktree-list.sh
+++ b/t/t2402-worktree-list.sh
@@ -61,7 +61,7 @@ test_expect_success '"list" all worktrees --porcelain' '
 	test_cmp expect actual
 '
 
-test_expect_success '"list" all worktress with locked annotation' '
+test_expect_success '"list" all worktrees with locked annotation' '
 	test_when_finished "rm -rf locked unlocked out && git worktree prune" &&
 	git worktree add --detach locked master &&
 	git worktree add --detach unlocked master &&

base-commit: c57b3367bed488469d24a21446731e9e71846ded
-- 
gitgitgadget