Subject: [PATCH 0/2] difftool: fix user-defined Beyond Compare setups

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 20:33:16 +0000

Git v2.29.0 includes patches that try to support Beyond Compare better by
default. However, as reported in 
https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/2893, they broke user-defined
setups that use bc4 as the name for the difftool.

This patch series fixes that and is based on pd/mergetool-nvimdiff.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  mergetools/bc: add `bc4` to the alias list for Beyond Compare
  mergetool: avoid letting `list_tool_variants` break user-defined
    setups

 git-mergetool--lib.sh | 4 ++++
 mergetools/bc         | 1 +
 2 files changed, 5 insertions(+)

base-commit: 11868978c7c80d3c29071b29e7964e3d62523819
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-787%2Fdscho%2Ffix-beyond-compare-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-787/dscho/fix-beyond-compare-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/787
-- 
gitgitgadget