Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Minimal patches to let reftable pass the CI builds

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:44:32 +0000

These patches fix the PR build failures at 
https://github.com/git/git/pull/847/checks?check_run_id=1460683728, and are
designed to be squashed into the 16 patches of the libreftable v3 patch
series as submitted at 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
.

A smaller form of the first patch was offered on the mailing list on May
4th: 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/ff60[email-masked]/
. The next three patches were presented to the mailing list on October 2nd: 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
, and 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
. Some of the patches required slight adjustments to accommodate for context
changes.

Going forward, I would like to avoid the impression that it is the
responsibility of the Git for Windows maintainer to keep the CI build
passing on Windows. I am happy to assist in case it is unclear how to fix
certain issues. I am not happy having to implement and test those fixes
myself. How can we ensure this doesn't happen in the future?

Johannes Schindelin (6):
  fixup! reftable: rest of library
  fixup! reftable: utility functions
  fixup! reftable: rest of library
  fixup! reftable: rest of library
  fixup! reftable: rest of library
  fixup! reftable: rest of library

 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt | 14 +++++++--
 reftable/dump.c                     | 36 ++++++++++-------------
 reftable/stack.c                    | 37 ++++++++++++++++++------
 reftable/stack_test.c               | 44 ++++++++++++++++++-----------
 4 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6229da992e43f4a2d6f4ccaccf2dbbdf11bd5a4a
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-801%2Fdscho%2Freftable-on-windows-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-801/dscho/reftable-on-windows-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/801
-- 
gitgitgadget