Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Typo fixes

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:45:37 +0000

Fix some simple typos: doubled words, and character swapping

Elijah Newren (2):
  Remove doubled words in various comments
  hashmap: fix typo in usage docs

 fsmonitor.c                            | 2 +-
 hashmap.h                              | 2 +-
 t/t5510-fetch.sh                       | 2 +-
 t/t6046-merge-skip-unneeded-updates.sh | 2 +-
 t/t8014-blame-ignore-fuzzy.sh          | 2 +-
 wt-status.c                            | 2 +-
 6 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 47ae905ffb98cc4d4fd90083da6bc8dab55d9ecc
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-824%2Fnewren%2Ftypo-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-824/newren/typo-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/824
-- 
gitgitgadget