Subject: [PATCH 0/2] GitSVN: Multi line support of ignore-path, include-paths and skiping of empty commits

From: "Lukas Pupka-Lipinski via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:00:15 +0000

[PATCH]v3 GitSVN: Multi line support of ignore-path, include-paths and
skiping of empty commits

I used the ignore-paths option to ignore a lot of stuff I don’t need. The
ignore pattern works well, but it could and up in empty commits. So just the
message without any modifications / changes. The patch below skip a commit
if all changes are ignored by the ignore-paths option. In order to use this
feature I includes the option to read configuration for ignore-path,
include-paths in several lines. So that the user is not limited by the max.
char. per line definition. In Addition this patch includes the optimizations
which are mansion from your side.

Regarding the subrouties comments i oriented by this example: 
https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=29905 

Changes in v3:

 * Changed the code format (spaces etc.)
 * Wrap reg-expression by (?:<expression1>|<expression2>)
 * Removed useless variable init
 * Removed useless check.

Lukas (2):
  svn: added: Multi line support for ignore-paths
  sv: added: Skip commit if all files are ignored

 perl/Git/SVN.pm         | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 perl/Git/SVN/Fetcher.pm | 42 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 perl/Git/SVN/Ra.pm      |  2 ++
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 274b9cc25322d9ee79aa8e6d4e86f0ffe5ced925
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-834%2Flukaspupkalipinski%2Fmaster-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-834/lukaspupkalipinski/master-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/834
-- 
gitgitgadget