Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Two cleanups around 'prefetch' refs

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 03:23:34 +0000

Here are a couple things that caught my eye during a recent evaluation of
the maintenance feature:

 1. 'refs/prefetch/' refs show up in 'git log' decorations. Auto-hide these.
 2. t7900-maintenance.sh had some scary warnings that end up being
    unimportant.

This is based on 'master' at 66e871b (The third batch, 2021-01-15).

Thanks, -Stolee

Derrick Stolee (2):
  maintenance: set log.excludeDecoration durin prefetch
  t7900: clean up some broken refs

 builtin/gc.c           |  6 ++++++
 t/t7900-maintenance.sh | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 66e871b6647ffea61a77a0f82c7ef3415f1ee79c
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-838%2Fderrickstolee%2Fprefetch-refs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-838/derrickstolee/prefetch-refs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/838
-- 
gitgitgadget