Subject: [PATCH 0/4] cmake: learn to optionally skip linking dashed built-ins

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:06:21 +0000

In Git for Windows, we would like to make use of the fact that our
CMake-based build can also install the files into their final location. This
patch series helps with that.

Dennis Ameling (2):
  cmake(install): fix double .exe suffixes
  cmake(install): include vcpkg dlls

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  cmake: support SKIP_DASHED_BUILT_INS
  cmake: add a preparatory work-around to accommodate `vcpkg`

 .github/workflows/main.yml          |  5 +++++
 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt | 26 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: 773e25afc41b1b6533fa9ae2cd825d0b4a697fad
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-887%2Fdscho%2Fskip-dashed-built-ins-in-cmake-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-887/dscho/skip-dashed-built-ins-in-cmake-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/887
-- 
gitgitgadget