Subject: [PATCH 0/3] [GSOC] commit: add own-identity option

From: "ZheNing Hu via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 12:06:36 +0000

This patch series is the basis for commit --trailer in #901 and provides
--own-identity option for --trailer.

Junio's suggestion is that we can provide --trailer="@SomeOne" in the later
stages to support filling multiple identities which obtain from git log.

ZheNing Hu (3):
  [GSOC] commit: add --trailer option
  [GSOC] interpret-trailers: add own-identity option
  [GSOC] commit: add own-identity option

 Documentation/git-commit.txt             |  24 ++
 Documentation/git-interpret-trailers.txt |  13 +
 builtin/commit.c                         |  30 ++
 builtin/interpret-trailers.c             |   6 +-
 t/t7501-commit-basic-functionality.sh    |  91 ++++++
 t/t7502-commit-porcelain.sh              | 355 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7513-interpret-trailers.sh            |  12 +
 trailer.c                                |  18 +-
 trailer.h                                |   3 +-
 9 files changed, 547 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 13d7ab6b5d7929825b626f050b62a11241ea4945
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-909%2Fadlternative%2Ftrailer_own_identity_option-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-909/adlternative/trailer_own_identity_option-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/909
-- 
gitgitgadget