Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix built-in rebase regression noticed by Debian's dgit

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:09:20 -0800 (PST)

It has been reported on the Debian bug tracker
[https://bugs.debian.org/914695] that the built-in rebase regresses on the
scripted version, and later details emerged that this has something to do
with the reflog messages: they were different with the built-in rebase than
with the scripted one.

This here patch fixes that.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  rebase: fix GIT_REFLOG_ACTION regression

 builtin/rebase.c          | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 t/t3406-rebase-message.sh | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7068cbc4abac53d9c3675dfba81c1e97d25e8eeb
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-91%2Fdscho%2Ffix-reflog-action-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-91/dscho/fix-reflog-action-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/91
-- 
gitgitgadget