Subject: [PATCH 0/2] [GSOC] interpret-trailer: easy parse trailer value

From: "ZheNing Hu via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 14:41:36 +0000

Hope this can help commit --trailer more useful!

Base on https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/901, The original patch
series was too long so now split it into two.

Helped by Junio and Jeff, Thanks.

ZheNing Hu (2):
  [GSOC] commit: add --trailer option
  [GSOC] interpret-trailer: easy parse trailer value

 Documentation/git-commit.txt             |  14 +-
 Documentation/git-interpret-trailers.txt |  23 ++
 builtin/commit.c                         |  55 ++--
 commit.c                                 |  34 +++
 commit.h                                 |   2 +
 t/t7502-commit-porcelain.sh              | 319 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7513-interpret-trailers.sh            |  23 ++
 trailer.c                                |  13 +-
 8 files changed, 448 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

base-commit: 13d7ab6b5d7929825b626f050b62a11241ea4945
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-911%2Fadlternative%2Ftrailer-easy-ident-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-911/adlternative/trailer-easy-ident-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/911
-- 
gitgitgadget