Subject: [PATCH] git.txt: fix typos in 'linkgit' macro invocation

From: "Philippe Blain via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:32:20 +0000

From: Philippe Blain <[email-masked]>

The 'linkgit' Asciidoc macro is misspelled as 'linkit' in the
description of 'GIT_SEQUENCE_EDITOR' since the addition of that variable
to git(1) in 902a126eca (doc: mention GIT_SEQUENCE_EDITOR and
'sequence.editor' more, 2020-08-31).

Fix that.

Signed-off-by: Philippe Blain <[email-masked]>
---
    git.txt: fix typos in 'linkgit' macro invocation

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-934%2Fphil-blain%2Ffix-linkgit-git1-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-934/phil-blain/fix-linkgit-git1-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/934

 Documentation/git.txt | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git.txt b/Documentation/git.txt
index c463b937a86..aaa3668a7e9 100644
--- a/Documentation/git.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git.txt
@@ -609,8 +609,8 @@ other
 `GIT_SEQUENCE_EDITOR`::
 	This environment variable overrides the configured Git editor
 	when editing the todo list of an interactive rebase. See also
-	linkit::git-rebase[1] and the `sequence.editor` option in
-	linkit::git-config[1].
+	linkgit::git-rebase[1] and the `sequence.editor` option in
+	linkgit::git-config[1].
 
 `GIT_SSH`::
 `GIT_SSH_COMMAND`::

base-commit: 6d3ef5b467eccd2769f1aa1c555d317d3c8dc707
-- 
gitgitgadget