Subject: [PATCH 0/2] [GSOC] ref-filter: add %(raw) atom

From: "ZheNing Hu via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:37:21 +0000

In order to make git cat-file --batch use ref-filter logic, I add %(raw)
atom to ref-filter.

Change from last version:

 1. Change is_empty() logic.
 2. Simplify memcasecmp().
 3. rebase on zh/ref-filter-atom-type.

ZheNing Hu (2):
  [GSOC] ref-filter: add obj-type check in grab contents
  [GSOC] ref-filter: add %(raw) atom

 Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt |   9 ++
 ref-filter.c                       | 164 +++++++++++++++++------
 t/t6300-for-each-ref.sh            | 207 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 343 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1197f1a46360d3ae96bd9c15908a3a6f8e562207
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-966%2Fadlternative%2Fref-filter-raw-atom-v4-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-966/adlternative/ref-filter-raw-atom-v4-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/966
-- 
gitgitgadget