Subject: [PATCH 0/4] [GSOC][RFC] ref-filter: add %(rest) atom

From: "ZheNing Hu via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 14:37:58 +0000

In order to let git cat-file --batch reuse ref-filter logic, in this
version, the atom %(rest) is added to ref-filter.

Change from last version:

 1. Deleted two commit about %(raw:textconv) and %(raw:filters), their
    construction will be after letting cat-file --batch uses ref-filter
    logic.
 2. Exchange the order of the definition of "cmp_fn" and the declaration of
    "a_size" and "b_size" in cmp_ref_sorting(), to avoid breaking
    -Wdecl-after-stmt.
 3. Delete --rest option, "git for-each-ref" family will reject %(rest) by
    default.
 4. Add GPG prefix to some %(raw) tests.

ZheNing Hu (4):
  [GSOC] ref-filter: add obj-type check in grab contents
  [GSOC] ref-filter: add %(raw) atom
  [GSOC] ref-filter: use non-const ref_format in *_atom_parser()
  [GSOC] ref-filter: add %(rest) atom

 Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt |   9 ++
 builtin/tag.c                      |   2 +-
 ref-filter.c                       | 226 +++++++++++++++++++++--------
 ref-filter.h                       |   9 +-
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh           |   4 +
 t/t6300-for-each-ref.sh            | 211 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7004-tag.sh                     |   4 +
 t/t7030-verify-tag.sh              |   4 +
 8 files changed, 408 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1197f1a46360d3ae96bd9c15908a3a6f8e562207
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-976%2Fadlternative%2Fref-filter-texconv-filters-v2-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-976/adlternative/ref-filter-texconv-filters-v2-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/976
-- 
gitgitgadget