Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] replace test -f with test_path_is_file

From: "Krushnal Patel via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 19:24:51 +0000

Although has the same functionality as test_path_is_file(), in the case
where test_path_is_file() fails, we get much better debugging information.

Replace with test_path_is_file so that future developers will have a better
experience debugging these test cases.

krush11 (2):
  replace test -f with test_path_is_file
  replaced test -f and test ! -f

 t/t7300-clean.sh | 376 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 1 file changed, 188 insertions(+), 188 deletions(-)

base-commit: 576ba9dcdaf1007243f5a5cb4bf1a1e7b8fcf850
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-982%2Fkrush11%2Fnext-v2
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-982/krush11/next-v2
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/982

Range-diff vs v1:

 1:  e5f92e3882cd = 1:  e5f92e3882cd replace test -f with test_path_is_file
 -:  ------------ > 2:  a31a147a34f8 replaced test -f and test ! -f

-- 
gitgitgadget