Subject: [PATCH] Fix a typo in git-maintenance documentation

From: "Nils Leif Fischer via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:17:01 +0000

From: Nils Leif Fischer <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Nils Leif Fischer <[email-masked]>
---
    Fix typo in git-maintenance documentation
    
    Just a small typo.

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-984%2Fnilsleiffischer%2Fnilsleiffischer-patch-1-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-984/nilsleiffischer/nilsleiffischer-patch-1-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/984

 Documentation/git-maintenance.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-maintenance.txt b/Documentation/git-maintenance.txt
index 80ddd33ceba0..8023504dc65d 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-maintenance.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-maintenance.txt
@@ -106,7 +106,7 @@ any object transfer.
 
 gc::
 	Clean up unnecessary files and optimize the local repository. "GC"
-	stands for "garbage collection," but this task performs many
+	stands for "garbage collection", but this task performs many
 	smaller tasks. This task can be expensive for large repositories,
 	as it repacks all Git objects into a single pack-file. It can also
 	be disruptive in some situations, as it deletes stale data. See

base-commit: a5828ae6b52137b913b978e16cd2334482eb4c1f
-- 
gitgitgadget