Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix regression in t9902 with NO_PERL

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 05:01:11 -0800 (PST)

The oneline notwithstanding,13374987dd (completion: use _gitcompbuiltin for
format-patch, 2018-11-03) changed also the way send-email options are
completed, by asking the git send-email command itself what options it
offers.

Necessarily, this must fail when built with NO_PERL because send-email 
itself is a Perl script. Which means that we need the PERL prerequisite for
the send-email test case in t9902.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  t9902: 'send-email' test case requires PERL

 t/t9902-completion.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 5d826e972970a784bd7a7bdf587512510097b8c7
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-99%2Fdscho%2Ft9902-no-perl-fix-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-99/dscho/t9902-no-perl-fix-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/99
-- 
gitgitgadget