Subject: Re: stgit: No patches to pop

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:10:00 +0000

"Bahadir Balban" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 12/11/06, Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> That is kind of strange. Pop should work like pop does, for example
>> the one in Perl or Python, removing n elements from the stack of applied
>> patches. Not work as "float <patch>"...
>> --
>> Jakub Narebski
>> Warsaw, Poland
>> ShadeHawk on #git
>
> As a new user my first expectation was as Catalin has revised. If it's
> going to stay as in 0.11 at least it would be nice to have it
> described in the wiki.

It was already modified in the StGIT repository and I am won't revert
it to the 0.11 functionality. Please feel free to modify the wiki
(which is really out of date - "stg help <command>" has more
up-to-date information).

--