Subject: Re: [PATCH] stgit: allow spaces in filenames (second try)

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:22:30 +0100

Bryan Larsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The current version of stgit does not allow whitespace in filenames.  This patch fixes that.  It also speeds up operations on large filesets considerably.
>
> Signed-off-by: Bryan Larsen <[email-masked]>

Applied. It will be visible tonight via the ftp mirror.

One note about patch description. I would prefer to have the
convention of the Linux kernel patches:

---
Short description line

Longer
description

Signed-off-by: ...
---

A future export command with support for sendpatcheset will take the
short description line and use it as a subject. Also, it would be nice
for the longer description to be wrapped somewhere before column 80
(~72 would be OK).

-- 
Catalin