Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC v2 1/2] git_default_config() rewritten using the config-set API

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:00:47 +0200

Tanay Abhra <[email-masked]> writes:

> git_default_config() now uses config-set API functions to query for
> values.

I believe you missed a few spots:

$ git grep -n 'git_default_config[^(]'
Documentation/user-manual.txt:4287:        git_config(git_default_config);
archive.c:416:  git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
builtin/config.c:577:           git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
color.h:73: * if you are just going to change to git_default_config, too.
fetch-pack.c:880:       git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
http.c:393:     config.cascade_fn = git_default_config;
rerere.c:580:   git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
rerere.c:710:   git_config(git_default_config, NULL);

The following ones should probably be rewritten too:

archive.c:416:  git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
builtin/config.c:577:           git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
fetch-pack.c:880:       git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
rerere.c:580:   git_config(git_default_config, NULL);
rerere.c:710:   git_config(git_default_config, NULL);

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/