Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move sequencer to builtin

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:34:04 +0200

Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]> writes:

> It is not bad behavior. It is bad behavior *in your opinion*,

And in essentially everyone else on this list, it seems.

> an opinion that wouldn't be shared by other projects, like the Linux
> kernel.

Googling your name and LKML gives me this in the first page (addressed
to you):

https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/4/12/434
"I'm stupider for just reading your email. Go away."

https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/4/15/112
"I'll make one more try at explaining to you, but then I'll just set my
mail reader to ignore you, because judging by past performance (not
just in this thread) you will just continue to argue."

I don't follow the lkml so maybe I've just been unlucky and Google
didn't show me an accurate sample, but arguing that your behavior is
welcome on the LKML seems weird.

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/