Subject: [BUG] git-svn dcommit fails (connection closed unexpectedly)

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:09:16 +0200

Hi,

I'm using git-svn, which usually works fine, but I occasionally get
this:

$ git-svn dcommit           
        A       file1
        A       file2
Network connection closed unexpectedly: Connection closed unexpectedly at /path/to/git-svn line 401
$

The failure seems to depend on the commit's I'm pushing, since this is
reproducible when running several times "dcommit" for the same commit,
but the same command also usually works fine on the same repositories
(same git repo, same svn target).

The svn repository is accessed with svn+ssh://user@machine/path/.

exporting the patch, applying it to an svn checkout, and "svn commit"
works fine.

Let me know if I can provide any other usefull information for
debugging.

Thanks,

Debian etch (stable)
Reproducible with both git 1.5.1.1 and the latest from git:

$ git-svn --version
git-svn version 1.5.2.rc3.3.ge347 (svn 1.4.2)

-- 
Matthieu