Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] upload-pack.c: use parse-options API

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 17:06:31 +0200

Antoine Queru <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Antoine Queru <[email-masked]>

[ Insert here the sentence I've been repeating a lot lately about this
  useless From ;-) ]

> Documentation/git-upload-pack.txt | 16 +++++++++--
>  upload-pack.c                     | 59 +++++++++++++++++----------------------
>  2 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

The patch contains a few whitespace errors:

Documentation/git-upload-pack.txt:41: space before tab in indent.
+       immediately. This fits with the HTTP GET request model, where
Documentation/git-upload-pack.txt:42: space before tab in indent.
+       no request content is received but a response must be produced.
upload-pack.c:846: trailing whitespace.
+       

You should notice them immediately if you use "git add -p" (big red
warning in the patch hunk), and you can see all of them with "git diff
--check" or "git show --check".

Not sure if it deserves a reroll. Junio?

Other than that, the patch is now

Reviewed-by: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/