Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 22/28] git-remote-mediawiki: Modify strings for a better coding-style

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:30:28 +0200

Please, don't top-post. Quote the part of the message you're replying
to, and reply below.

Benoît Person <[email-masked]> writes:

> Well, I think next step would be to replace all those calls with
> Git.pm `command`, `command_oneline` and `config``which take an array
> of arguments after the "command". In the preview tool we use those but
> I don't know if we will find the time to clean that up too in
> git-remote-mediawiki :) .

Agreed. run_git was written to avoid having to depend on Git.pm, but now
that we do, we should do it the Git.pm way (although this is not a
high priority for now).

> Don't know though if it's better to mix that with this serie which is
> mainly based on what perlcritic returns.

If you go this way, I'd rather have it on top (i.e. a separate patch
series).

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/