Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 3/3] t0302: test credential-store support for XDG_CONFIG_HOME

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:52:00 +0100

Paul Tan <[email-masked]> writes:

> Matthieu and Eric: I know I said I will try to re-order the patches to
> put the tests before the implementation, but after thinking and trying
> to rewrite the commit messages I realised it seems really weird to me.
> In this patch series, the implementation is split across the first two
> patches. The first patch should use the old tests, and ideally, the new
> tests should be squashed with the second patch because it seems more
> logical to me to implement the tests at the same time as the new
> feature. However, since the tests patch is very long, to make it easier
> to review it is split into a separate patch which is applied after the
> implementation patches.

No problem, your version is very good. I was pointing out alternatives,
but not requesting a change, and your reasoning makes perfect sense.

I had reviewed v4 in details, and checked the diff between v4 and v5.
The whole series is now

Reviewed-by: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>

Thanks,

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/