Subject: Re: [PATCH resend] git-pull: fix fetch-options.txt to not document --quiet and --verbose twice in git-pull.txt

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:26:14 +0200

Emmanuel Trillaud <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello all,
> In git-pull(1) we can read :

[...]

> Best regard

I guess this part of your message is not meant to appear in the commit
message. If you leave it here, Junio will have to edit it manually,
whereas if you put it where Documentation/SubmitingPatches suggests,
i.e.

> ---

here (between --- and diffstat), it's done automatically. Be nice to
our maintainer, and our mainainer will be nice to you ;-).

> Documentation/fetch-options.txt |    2 ++
> 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/