Subject: Re: Add a bugzilla website

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:40:06 +0100

[ Please, don't top-post, and set your mailer correctly so that the To:
  header points to the person you're replying to. ]

[email-masked] writes:

> On most linux distro bugzilla website, there are some people dedicated
> to triaging bugs (finding duplicated bugs, asking for more
> informations, closing old and / or resolved bugs).
> To have an efficient bugtracking tool needs to have some people dedicated to this.

On this list, proposals like "I would like to volunteer to do XYZ" are
usually more welcome than "someone should volunteer to do XYZ"...

> But for the user, it's a better approach. For example, I do not need
> to register to the devel list and I do not have to watch all mails to
> locate the one which concerns my bug.

You don't need to register to post, and people will Cc-you in their
replies by default.

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/