Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Test environment of git-remote-mw

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:47:54 +0200

"Simon.Cathebras" <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> +wiki_getpage () {
>>> +	../test-gitmw.pl get_page -p "$1" "$2"
>>> +}
>> Any reason why test-gitmw.pl and wiki_getpage have this slightly
>> different API? The perl version has a "-p" flag, and the shell command
>> has only positionnal arguments.
> The "-p" flag exists to specify if we have to use the admin login on
> wiki to do the command.

(then, maybe --admin would be a better name?)

> For instance, here we fetch a page from the wiki with Admin privilege.
> Others arguments remains the same.

What I don't understand is why you need the flexibility to choose
between admin and non-admin on the Perl side, and you don't need in on
the shell side.

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/