Subject: Re: Git cheat sheet

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:32:24 +0200

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Zack Rusin <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> http://ktown.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet.svg
>
> Nice drawing 

True!

> and no typo.

Except for the blue closing parenthesis for (git-config --help), while
the opening one is black ;-).

> + "git commit" is not about publishing at all.

It does not publish in itself, but it's mostly necessary in order to
publish. For a short summary, I think it's OK to have it in the
publishing section, as long as it's just before "format-patch" and
"push".

otherwise, about the suggested flow on the top right, I'd move
"commit" to the left. Most of the time, "commit" comes before pull or
fetch. It normally comes before "revert", but after "reset" (revert
creates a new commit, you want to do it from a clean tree, so either
reset or commit before).

-- 
Matthieu