Subject: Re: Deciding between Git/Mercurial

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:21:16 +0200

Sverre Rabbelier <[email-masked]> writes:

> Heya,
>
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 23:09, Steven Noonan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The interface looks very similar to Google Code's. I wonder, is this
>> the same thing that Google is using, or is it just mimicking the
>> interface?
>
> Whow, it _does_ look a lot like Google Code, I doubt it's the same
> code as I don't think Google Code's verison is open source, pretty
> good copy either way.

Indefero is a clone of Google code.

  http://www.google.com/search?q=indefero+clone+google+code

(most links are in French, but this is what they say)

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/