Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH 2/2] status: fix tests to handle new verbose git status during rebase

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:42:34 +0200

Guillaume Pagès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Signed-off-by: Guillaume Pagès <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  t/t7512-status-help.sh | 227 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---

Your history is not bisectable if you sparate tests and code changes in
two patches.

Plus, as a reviewer, I like seeing changes to the tests next to changes
to the code, to show me what is the impact of the code change on the
output of the program. In this case, this patch really shows what your
code is doing, and reviewing PATCH 2 means checking that we agree on the
specification, which should not be done _after_ checking the code.

+  (use git rebase --edit-todo to view and edit)

All other status hints use double-quotes around commands. I think this
one should, too.

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/