Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] git-credential-netrc: better symbolic port names support

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 09:49:28 -0700

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> This revision fixes a single white space in a new test added in 3/3.

The contents exactly match what I locally have (as I fixed up the
previous round locally before you sent in this iteration).

[v4 0/3] does not look like a reply to [v3 0/3], though.  It has
these header lines

    Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
    In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
    References: <[email-masked]>

and refers to the message in the discussion thread of [v3 0/3] in
which you said "I'll now send a v4 fixing the white space issue,
making sure to --in-reply-to=$message-id-of-v3-cover-letter."

No need to resend this round just to fix the threading, of course.

Thanks.

> Maxim Cournoyer (3):
>   contrib: use a more portable shebang for git-credential-netrc
>   contrib: warn for invalid netrc file ports in git-credential-netrc
>   contrib: better support symbolic port names in git-credential-netrc
>
>  contrib/credential/netrc/git-credential-netrc.perl | 14 +++++++++++---
>  contrib/credential/netrc/test.pl                   |  8 ++++----
>  git-send-email.perl                                | 11 +++++++++++
>  perl/Git.pm                                        | 13 +++++++++++++
>  t/t9001-send-email.sh                              |  7 +++++++
>  5 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)